Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Sony Sonnar 55/1.8 and Batis 25/2.0 Lenses Excellent Condition!!!!

KevinFerguson

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sony Sonnar 55/1.8 and Batis 25/2.0 Lenses Excellent Condition!!!!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7Rii original kit, spare Wasabi batteries

Sold

Price: $2,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Seller will pay shipping to you in Continental US via UPS Ground.

Selling my A7rII that I picked up back in mid-May. Not using it as much as I would like outside of portraits, so i can't justify keeping it. Comes with box, original contents and is in a solid 9 condition. a couple minor small scratches on LCD and corner of the base of the camera has two small spots where the paint has worn off.

Email me for pics as I can only upload 5 photos here. [email protected]

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony Sonnar 55/1.8 with UV Filter

Available

Price: $650.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Seller will pay shipping to you in Continental US via UPS Ground.

Used Sony 55/1.8 with box, lens shade and B+W brand UV Filter. Lightly used

Email me for pics as I can only upload 5 photos here. [email protected]

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss Batis 25/2.0 Lens with UV filter

Available

Price: $965.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Used Zeiss Batis 25/2.0 with box, lens shade and Yashica brand UV Filter. Lightly used. Email me for pics as I can only upload 5 photos here. [email protected]

Edited on Aug 19, 2016 at 08:03 PM · View previous versions

Jul 29, 2016 at 10:28 AM
brafman
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Sony Sonnar 55/1.8 and Batis 25/2.0 Lenses Excellent Condition!!!!

"Used Zeiss Batis 25/2.0 with box, lens shade and Yeshiva brand UV Filter. Lightly used."

As a Jew I got a kick out of that one. Should it say Yashica? Or is there really a brand named Yeshiva?

Jul 29, 2016 at 11:06 AM
KevinFerguson

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Sony Sonnar 55/1.8 and Batis 25/2.0 Lenses Excellent Condition!!!!

Yes, it is Yashica. Spell check changed it on me!!!

Jul 29, 2016 at 11:11 AM
justruss
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Sony Sonnar 55/1.8 and Batis 25/2.0 Lenses Excellent Condition!!!!

brafman wrote:
"Used Zeiss Batis 25/2.0 with box, lens shade and Yeshiva brand UV Filter. Lightly used."

As a Jew I got a kick out of that one. Should it say Yashica? Or is there really a brand named Yeshiva?

Does it come with a Kippah brand lens shade?

Oy Vey!

Jul 29, 2016 at 12:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.