Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Nikon 85mm 1.8G

toupac
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon 85mm 1.8G

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 85mm 1.8G Lens

Price: $335.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Nikon 85mm 1.8G lens for sale. USA lens. I'm only selling this because I've just recently upgraded to an 85mm 1.4 lens. The lens performed great on my D750 and still does so on my D810. No issues functionally and it performs as it should. The lens is still in really good condition. The glass is pristine (the specks seen on the front glass are just dust specks on the outside of the glass) and so is the barrel of the body. The only flaws I can see are some small "nicks" on the inner portion of the front rim of the lens. I tried to show them in the last picture but they are pretty small and they aren't really that noticeable, in my opinion. I've read that these "nicks" are somewhat common in Nikon lenses, but I'm not sure why. It's purely cosmetic, of course, and doesn't affect the performance in any way. Just wanted to disclose this.

It includes the original box, front and rear lens caps, the hood, soft case, and original paperwork that came with it.

Price: $335 PP Gift (Includes USPS Priority Shipping), if Regular PP add 3% to price

Jul 25, 2016 at 10:36 PM
James Farrell
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nikon 85mm 1.8G

Question: Is the "nick" that you mention on the lens glass itself or on the filter ring?

Jul 26, 2016 at 11:25 AM
katiedaddy
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nikon 85mm 1.8G

Tag for feedback

Jul 26, 2016 at 11:28 AM
toupac
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nikon 85mm 1.8G

Hi James... it's moot now since it's been sold but still wanted to answer your question. The nicks are not on the front glass element... the glass is pristine.

Jul 26, 2016 at 11:45 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.