New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · View From Acme

eeneryma
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · View From Acme

Your critiques and comments appreciated.

Steve

Jul 22, 2016 at 10:02 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · View From Acme

Would like to see a bit more neg space above buildings (micro-nit).

Dig on the framing of the people (i.e. not happenstance) inside the poles of the cart corral.
Really would love to have a "clean" version of the buildings and the people without the parking lot stuff in the way. The lines, shapes, tones, texture, shadows, hues, etc have a really nice interplay ...

Jul 23, 2016 at 07:51 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · View From Acme

RustyBug wrote:
Would like to see a bit more neg space above buildings (micro-nit).

Dig on the framing of the people (i.e. not happenstance) inside the poles of the cart corral.
Really would love to have a "clean" version of the buildings and the people without the parking lot stuff in the way. The lines, shapes, tones, texture, shadows, hues, etc have a really nice interplay ...

thanks Kent. Those cars were in the parking lot so didn't have much choice if I wanted to get my scene, and then of course that couple just happened to walk by at the right time. Would have to experiment with photoshop magic I guess to change things.

Steve

Jul 23, 2016 at 05:03 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · View From Acme

I don't think PS wizardry is of much help for THIS image, just thinking about maybe a shot of those buildings without the foreground (i.e. diff perspective).

Jul 23, 2016 at 10:35 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · View From Acme

RustyBug wrote:
I don't think PS wizardry is of much help for THIS image, just thinking about maybe a shot of those buildings without the foreground (i.e. diff perspective).

I definitely like your idea of more sky at the top. I'll be back at acme next week. Hope that couple will help me out again 😀

Jul 23, 2016 at 10:43 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.