Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · Uncle Bob, RIP. Meet Aunt Judy — and she knows more about photography th...

jforkner
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Uncle Bob, RIP. Meet Aunt Judy — and she knows more about photography than you

LeeSimms wrote:
I'm feeling jforkner might be a member of the fallen Uncle Bob camp. RIP — I actually miss you.

Sorry to disappoint. But I never would get in the way of a true professional.

Jul 26, 2016 at 05:46 PM
jforkner
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Uncle Bob, RIP. Meet Aunt Judy — and she knows more about photography than you

glort wrote:
OK then, Well, that explains it! Figured as much.
You actually don't have any idea what we are talking about but felt the need to chip in to prove it beyond all doubt.

It is your own ignorance and holier than thou attitude that causes you not to understand things which unfortunately isn't the slightest but amusing.
Embarrassing for you yes, but no real upside unfortunately.

No, I do have an idea what you’re talking about. I just think it’s something that won’t change by whining about it on an Internet forum. And I never thought I was holier than thou, just less whiny.

Guessing you meant, “…slightest bit amusing.” Embarrassing for you, yes?

Jul 26, 2016 at 05:51 PM
Tjh1023
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Uncle Bob, RIP. Meet Aunt Judy — and she knows more about photography than you

Edward Castro wrote:
Can't wait to see someone bust out their 12" iPad PRO. Hey, bigger equipment means better pictures, right?

Jul 28, 2016 at 09:35 AM
dccb2009

p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Uncle Bob, RIP. Meet Aunt Judy — and she knows more about photography than you

ZachOly wrote:
I find the worst is when you have people asking for an impromptu family session. It's almost always when we're running late during the getting ready.

, this happens to me at almost every Asian wedding. Then, after I take a few shots of their family, they would hand me their phones and ask me to take some more pictures

Jul 29, 2016 at 05:45 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.