Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Epson 3800 Ink Cartridges - looking for a new home...

davidrwilliams
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Epson 3800 Ink Cartridges - looking for a new home...

A bunch of previously loved, and partially used, cartridges for an Epson 3800

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Price includes insured shipping within continental USA or Canada.

My 3800 recently died a glorious death after many years of valiant service. Being well past a logical point of repairability, it's now been superseded by a P800.

As the result, I have a number of surplus Epson 3800 cartridges 90(some of which were just installed in the week before it's head blew) with varying levels of remaining capacity and dates.

The cartridges are as follows:

1. Matt Black - 81%
2. Photo Black - 83%
3. Light Black - 66%
4. Light Light Black - 66%
5. Cyan - 17% (won't ship unless the purchaser want a spare cart for head cleaning wastage)
6. Magenta (NOT VIVID MAGENTA) - 77%
7. Light Cyan - 9% (as with Cyan, likely wouldn't make sense to ship unless the purchaser wants a spare nearly-empty cartridge)
8. Light Magenta (NOT VIVID LIGHT MAGENTA) - 90%
9. Yellow - 34%

I've posted an image of the dates on the cartridges below, and have images to validate the remaining capacity in each cartridge if any prospective buyer would like verification.

Although a number of the cartridges are beyond their best-before date, right up until my 3800's head died they continued to provide very (very) accurate colour reproduction using the custom profiles that I had created for the 3800 when it was first purchased.

I have no idea how to grade these as there's no reasonable classification available for such items, but the cartridges look new, haven't been dropped, have never been out in the rain, don't have any fungus or internal dust, and are sealed to prevent drying out of the o-ring outlet of the cartridges.

Reasonable offers considered, but please note that these are not inexpensive to ship due to their size, and my asking price will include shipping within either Canada or Continental USA.

Please check my prior feedback on this site and rest assured that you're dealing with an honest, reputable seller.

I prefer to be contacted via FM private message (PM).

Jul 20, 2016 at 05:13 PM
cengell
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Epson 3800 Ink Cartridges - looking for a new home...

Payment sent and sold to me and Thanks David.
Christopher

Jul 20, 2016 at 11:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.