Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Soft Box and Meter Question for use with Flashpoint Streaklight 360 and ...

Chris Ventura
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Soft Box and Meter Question for use with Flashpoint Streaklight 360 and FUJI

I'm using a single Flashpoint Streaklight 360 for shooting portraits outside. I've been pairing this with a 40" or so Umbrella but would like to try using a softbox. Any suggestions for a decent softbox at a decent price that I can use with the Godox S-type Bracket Bowens S Mount Holder ( https://www.amazon.com/Godox-Bracket-Speedlite-Softbox-Honeycomb/dp/B00JS3MINC)?

Also, the next question I have is recommendations for a light meter that will work with this flash and my fuji XT-1. Thank you for any suggestions.

Jul 20, 2016 at 12:06 PM
glowrider
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Soft Box and Meter Question for use with Flashpoint Streaklight 360 and FUJI

I like the CheetahStand products for inexpensive modifiers and accessories and you know they'll work with the Godox stuff. Nice quality at a great price. They also include *good* grids which is fantastic.

As long as you have a trigger for the flash on your camera, any light meter should be fine. Just use a test flash, or a test frame. The sekonic 308 is good, relatively cheap, and will do anything you really need. There are other models that can trigger your flash and meter in one press, but don't think it's necessary.

Jul 20, 2016 at 02:49 PM
Chris Ventura
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Soft Box and Meter Question for use with Flashpoint Streaklight 360 and FUJI

Really appreciate the response. Thanks!

Jul 20, 2016 at 03:55 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.