New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Canterbury Cathedral...

mxwizard1
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canterbury Cathedral...

Been home a week now after 3 weeks in England. Not enough stress so wed thought we would start a kitchen and bathroom reno. Playing with processing...Not as good as some of my friends here post , but better than others. Always looking for your opinions and thanks as always.

Jul 16, 2016 at 12:41 AM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canterbury Cathedral...

I like the view and the really good distortion control. I always love the symmetry of these types of images. I am thinking just a bit more mid tone contrast would help give it some pop.

Jul 16, 2016 at 09:29 AM
Shasoc
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canterbury Cathedral...

It is a beautiful capture with a great choice of leading lines and perspective. The rest is a matter of personal taste. I would like to see more contrast and detail. There are lots of detail that you can bring up and give more sense of depth to my eyes.
I also believe it could make a great B&W image if you like B&W photos.
Here are two (a bit exaggerated) different interpretations, following those lines, for your consideration.
Whatever you do it still remains a great photo
Socrate

Jul 16, 2016 at 10:19 AM
mxwizard1
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canterbury Cathedral...

Thanks for the replies...Socrates I did at first process the image exactly as you did but thought ..naaaaaaaaaaaaaa they'll say it's too much. Go figure....Yes I'll be pushing it over to Silver Efex Pro for B& W which I'm really getting into lately....Cheers and thanks.

Jul 16, 2016 at 04:10 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.