Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Beautiful matte black Leica M2

ColinF

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Beautiful matte black Leica M2

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Matte black M2 repaint

Withdrawn

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority

Selling this absolutely beautiful repainted M2. This camera is very clean, the only blemishes to speak of are some very minor brassing spots on the strap lugs and self timer/preview levers. The camera was CLA'd when it was repainted and had the rangefinder window upgraded (it has a yellowish tint and improves contrast), I tried to get a picture to illustrate this but the tint is very subtle. I was told the camera was stripped to the brass layer before repainting, however there is no wear in the finish to see any brassing yet. All functions are perfect, and the camera operates very smoothly. The only thing I could think to mention is a couple of very small dust specks in the focusing patch, but nothing major or even really noticeable. Overall the camera is extremely clean and looks amazing in person (especially with a chrome Leica lens on it). The only reason I'm selling this is to fund another Leica purchase, but I hate to see it go. Price is $1100 shipped with PayPal gift. Would also trade the m2 plus cash for a chrome 50mm summilux asph. PM with any questions, thanks!

Edited on Sep 08, 2016 at 05:32 PM · View previous versions

Jul 15, 2016 at 11:21 PM
montedc
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Beautiful matte black Leica M2

this is an outstandingly gorgeous body...

Jul 25, 2016 at 12:00 PM
asiafish
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Beautiful matte black Leica M2

Does it have the fast loading spool or the original type?

Oct 18, 2016 at 07:24 PM
ColinF

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Beautiful matte black Leica M2

It has the original type loading spool.

Oct 18, 2016 at 08:37 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.