Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Minolta 100-300mm APO

jchapell
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Minolta 100-300mm APO

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7II with original box, paperwork, etc.

Sold

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

I have loved the A7II, but an unbelievable deal on a used A7Rii has come my way so I'm going to sell this to upgrade. It is in excellent condition except for the following: Where my L-Plate attached to the camera, there are a few rub marks through the paint that I have tried to faithfully show in the photos: On the front bottom edge (two small areas), on the top corner above the "A7II" logo. I'm bummed that it happened, but it is because I had the L-Plate on it constantly, not because of any misuse.
The camera includes the original box, paperwork, strap, charging cord, and body cap. Currently has a screen protector that is scuffed up (has been on since the day I bought the camera). I can take it off or leave it on for the buyer.
Shutter count ~9600.
Asking $1200 shipped (insured) via paypal gift, otherwise $1230.

Note the photos show my peak designs strap, which I'll take off.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 19mm F2.8

Sold

Price: $135.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Excellent condition (I'll put it as 9, but that's being conservative) 19mm F.28 Sigma E-mount lens. I would love to keep it, but have to raise funds for the new A7Rii!

Includes Caps, hood, and pouch.

Asking $135 shipped (insured).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Minolta 100-300mm F4.5-5.6 APO

Available

Price: $125.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Great condition Minolta 100-300 APO. This is the lightest, smallest, 100-300mm telezoom you will find, with excellent contrast and color. It has a long MFD, but that's really my only knock on it. As I mentioned, I'm raising money for the A7RII, and my 70-200 F4 is sharp enough to crop for now. It's in great condition, the zoom ring rubber is faded but it's otherwise as good as I think this lens can be. Includes caps and hood.

$125 shipped insured.

Edited on Jul 19, 2016 at 10:06 PM · View previous versions

Jul 14, 2016 at 08:21 PM
Khanh M

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Minolta 100-300mm APO

PM sent for Sigma 19mm

Jul 14, 2016 at 08:47 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.