FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · North and middle Sisters at sunset

srimmey
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · North and middle Sisters at sunset

Here is an updated of a panorama I did of the North and and middle sisters I took a few weeks ago. Its an 8 panel pano shot at 200mm. Each exposure is 20 seconds F2.8 200iso. My problem with it is that I have some strange banding going on in the sky. I not sure if its because my exposures where to long for how fast the light was changing and thats just photoshop trying to blend them together or if its an issue with my processing (why I am or am not doing)

Please tell me what you think..would it be worth printing to you? Are there major composition/lighting flaws that should be fixed? And what about that banding?? Its driving me crazy!!! Any suggestions to fixing it? Thank you for taking the time to look.

3 Sisters Pano2 by Shan Rimmey, on Flickr

Jul 10, 2016 at 03:05 PM
angel manguel
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · North and middle Sisters at sunset

I love the image but I can't help you with the processing questions given my luddite approach to that aspect of image presentation. Look forward to hearing what more experienced photographers have to say.

Alan

Jul 10, 2016 at 04:34 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.