Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Minolta Maxxum 50mm f/1.4 RS Lens A Mount Fits Sony-PP Fee-Shipping

photray
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Minolta Maxxum 50mm f/1.4 RS Lens A Mount Fits Sony-PP Fee-Shipping

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Minolta Maxxum 50mm f/1.4 RS Lens A Mount Fits Sony-PP Fee-Shipping

Sold

Price: $165.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail Insured CONUS

Minolta Maxxum 50mm f/1.4 RS Lens A Mount Fits Sony

Works beautifully with Sony Alpha full frame and APSC DSLR cameras.

Very clean and in excellent condition. Everything works perfectly.

Clean, scratch free glass inside and out. No fungus. No haze. No anything, just clean glass.

It's not a new lens, but it was mint when I bought it and I have used it very little, and have sold my cameras that this fits on.

Please read reviews for better information than I can offer:
http://www.dyxum.com/reviews/lenses/Minolta-AF-50mm-F1.4-RS_review16.html

The autofocus is fast, accurate and is very sharp and contrasty, even wide open at f1.4

Mechanically the lens works perfectly. The only cosmetic item of note are some markings on the inside of the lens shade, which is pretty typical of the soft plastic. The outside of the lens shade looks fine.

Please refer to the pictures for best sense of overall cosmetic condition. Comes with everything shown in pictures: original caps, hood and Minolta case.

Price: $165 including PayPal fee and shipping CONUS.

Jul 03, 2016 at 05:49 PM
Kingfishphoto
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Minolta Maxxum 50mm f/1.4 RS Lens A Mount Fits Sony-PP Fee-Shipping

PM sent for lens.

Jul 04, 2016 at 02:00 PM
Kingfishphoto
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Minolta Maxxum 50mm f/1.4 RS Lens A Mount Fits Sony-PP Fee-Shipping

I will purchase the Minolta lens and mail payment tomorrow, 7/05/2016.

Jul 04, 2016 at 04:39 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.