Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Canon Mount with USB Dock ...

helimat
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Canon Mount with USB Dock *PRICE DROP*

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Canon Mount *PRICE DROP*

Sold

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Within Canada & USA via Canada Post / USPS

Like new, has seen very little use. Focus is snappy and the OS is effective. I simply don't use it enough to justify keeping it right now, so I will just have to live with my 70-300L as my long lens for now.

Comes with everything in the box as a new one would, including caps, bag, an unused strap, etc plus the original shipping box. As well, I will include a Sigma USB dock in it's original packaging, so you can easily configure the lens to your liking. .

Better pics of the lens to come... However a pic of a new one would probably suffice in the short term. Feel free to check my feedback.

Canon 5D3 + Sigma 150-600/5-6.3 S by Mat Melsness, on Flickr

Unless indicated otherwise, all prices are in US dollars, and includes insured shipping within Canada and the Continental US. If paying with PayPal please add 3%, no surcharge for Canadians paying via EMT. As always, please PM with any questions. Remember, I will try to be as helpful as possible, but first to pay gets to play.

Extreme lowball offers will be politely ignored.

CAMERA NOT INCLUDED!!!!!

Edited on Jul 25, 2016 at 10:35 AM · View previous versions

Jun 26, 2016 at 12:34 PM
wwthem

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Canon Mount with USB Dock *PRICE DROP*

Respectfully, can you tell me what a Sigma Dock is? Thanks

Jul 05, 2016 at 05:28 PM
helimat
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Canon Mount with USB Dock *PRICE DROP*

wwthem wrote:
Respectfully, can you tell me what a Sigma Dock is? Thanks

You can configure the lens by attaching the dock, and connecting to a computer.

http://www.sigma-global.com/en/lenses/cas/product/accessories/usb-dock/

Jul 05, 2016 at 08:46 PM
cohenfive
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Canon Mount with USB Dock *PRICE DROP*

Glws, love my sigma sport. Great value.

Jul 18, 2016 at 11:00 AM
helimat
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Canon Mount with USB Dock *PRICE DROP*

Sold to scoutertb

Jul 25, 2016 at 12:30 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.