FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Classic Palouse in BW

rsk7
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Classic Palouse in BW

The Palouse in E. Washington State is full of amazing shades of greens and yellows and, with the storm clouds, blues as well but I think it also can make for some strong black and white images too.

Jun 26, 2016 at 08:50 AM
Tuan Le
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Classic Palouse in BW

The Palouse in B&W doesn't sound appealing but I think with the compositions and light you have in these images, it works fairly well. Nicely done with these.

Jun 26, 2016 at 09:31 AM
Jim Dockery
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Classic Palouse in BW

Very nice! I think B&W works well for these shots. The first one is my fav. - my shots of that same tree are some of my best from my first visit last spring.

Jun 26, 2016 at 10:32 AM
Rajan Parrikar
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Classic Palouse in BW

Splendid work.

Jun 26, 2016 at 12:12 PM
nugeny
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Classic Palouse in BW

Good work. That reminded me about a Yosemite picture and another ,an elephant from Tanzania. these pictures were undistinguished until I converted them to B&W. They both became award winning images and in addition, the "Mighty elephant from Tanzania" has been my best seller in the last 10 years.
I have many images similar to your Nr 1, Same composition, almost. I haven't been crazy about it, but now after seeing your, I will make them B&W. Who knows, I may get another "winner."

Jun 26, 2016 at 01:45 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.