Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: FE 90mm f2.8 G OSS Macro with box, bag, hood etc

jchapell
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: FE 90mm f2.8 G OSS Macro with box, bag, hood etc

Item updated in the last 24 hours     Sony FE 90mm f2.8 G OSS Macro Lens

Sold

Price: $820.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Insured Priority

Excellent Sony 90mm G Macro lens, hood, bag, box, paperwork, etc. No signs of use on the lens that I can see, though I am rating it a 9 to be conservative. Awesome lens, just a bit bigger than what I'm looking for for this purpose.
$820 shipped to CONUS with paypal gift, otherwise $845 with normal paypal (adding 3%).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    LA-EA4 Adapter READ DESCRIPTION!

Sold

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

This adapter was purchased in January 2015 by another FM member, and I bought it from that member several months ago. I used it on one trip to the Sierra, and while inspecting it upon my return found 2 blemishes that I want to be as transparent about as I can, though neither impacts the function or image quality of the adapter in any way.
- There is a dimple in the very bottom right corner of the adapter glass. This is beyond the image circle of a lens, so it is not visible...I'm including a photo shot at F32 to show there is no problem in the bottom right corner.
- In addition, some of the flocking at the very edge has flaked off. It does not appear to be loose or getting worse at all.
My only thought is that one morning while shooting Mt. Whitney, I swapped lenses and laid this lens within an manzanita bush. Perhaps when I picked it up some foliage caught the inside lip and glass.

The lens functions perfectly, is less than 6 months old, and images are not impacted at all. However, please as any questions you would like. I think I've listed this at a compelling price for someone looking for a deal on an LA-EA4! I've just decided that my Canon 70-200 F4 is sharp enough to crop to a ~300mm FOV.

Price is $200 to me ($200 paypal gift or or $206 otherwise) shipped to CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Withdrawn

Sold

Price: $1.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Withdrawn

Shot at F32 to show no visible impact from corner dimple in glass

See dimple in bottom right corner

Jun 25, 2016 at 01:38 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.