FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · La Jolla

Brev00
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · La Jolla

Now that my daughter has finished her first year at UCSD, I have had the chance to visit the coast there a couple of times. This picture is from our initial tour before she accepted their offer. Since she expressed an interest in marine biology, we got to walk along the Scripps pier. I only had my little Oly XZ-2 so as not to 'embarrass' by daughter but you use what you got.

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:57 PM
stanparker
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · La Jolla

Still a very nice shot, no apology necessary.

Jun 25, 2016 at 04:48 AM
angel manguel
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · La Jolla

This location appears to offer something for everyone. Nice image.

Alan

Jun 25, 2016 at 09:59 AM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · La Jolla

stanparker wrote:
Still a very nice shot, no apology necessary.

Thanks for your supportive comment! I appreciate it. I love this area and shooting landscapes in general but find few opportunities since moving to Tulsa (good for wildlife, though). Great to get to the Cali coast when I can!

Jun 25, 2016 at 01:00 PM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · La Jolla

angel manguel wrote:
This location appears to offer something for everyone. Nice image.

Alan

Thanks! I do enjoy La Jolla quite a bit with its abundance of birds as well as landscape options. Got some shots of just the gliders as they hug the cliffs. Now my daughter goes to school there and we cannot get her to return home for visits!

Jun 25, 2016 at 01:07 PM
nugeny
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · La Jolla

Years ago my daughter attended UCSD, I saw "this" picture so many times and every time I loved it. Now she decided to settle down on the other side of the country: Miami!

Jun 25, 2016 at 04:55 PM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · La Jolla

nugeny wrote:
Years ago my daughter attended UCSD, I saw "this" picture so many times and every time I loved it. Now she decided to settle down on the other side of the country: Miami!

My daughter looked at Miami first, got in, and was planning on attending. Didn't expect to get into UCSD. I am happy she did. Selfishly, of course!

Jun 25, 2016 at 06:09 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.