FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              29      
       end

Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

RandyR
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.30 #1 · p.30 #1 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I seriously wonder if any of the prepay offers were ever paid. And the offers included pay for travel. For example I had a 3.5hr drive each way and was offered $300 to shoot 5 hours and $300 for travel including a motel room and food. The sad thing is they must have plenty of clients and if they would have done the prepay + travel thing we'd all be shooting for them, instead they have pissed us all off and have become toxic in the sports photographer community.

Oct 26, 2017 at 05:08 PM
MichGoBlue
• • •
p.30 #2 · p.30 #2 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I keep receiving pre-pay offers but have been ignoring them because of what I have read here. Might take a chance on the next one if I am available though.

Nov 01, 2017 at 08:40 PM
gene2632
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.30 #3 · p.30 #3 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

Last two offers I got said nothing about pre-pay or any pay. Just the old $50 per hour. No minimums listed no start times listed, not nothing. Both were less than a week away and I am already busy on those dates so I passed.

Nov 01, 2017 at 10:09 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

IKnowNuttin

Upload & Sell: Off
p.30 #4 · p.30 #4 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

It's almost $1100 from 16 months ago. They offered me several jobs during the summer, but they ignore my emails asking about my chances of getting paid. Who is the current MF in charge? Is it still Lavalee?

Nov 02, 2017 at 04:37 PM
RandyR
• • • •
p.30 #5 · p.30 #5 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

I just got another email with no prepay and no button to accept.
and to think I unsubscribed

Nov 02, 2017 at 07:44 PM
dbaphotography
• •
p.30 #6 · p.30 #6 · Gameface media - heads up on getting paid

Not sure if I want to keep beating a dead horse, but the horse keeps kicking...

Last week I received another offer for a prepaid gig in Southern Utah four days prior to the event. I reminded them that I had been waiting over a year to be paid for another event, and that I would consider working for them again only after it was paid. They responded by asking if I would be willing to do the shoot if they paid the overdue bill along with the prepayment.

I told them I wasn't inclined to support a company that used payment of long overdue bills as a bargaining chip in negotiations for future work. Not surprisingly, they didn't respond.

Nov 06, 2017 at 01:40 AM
       end

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password