Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · engagement shoot with Sony A6300

PeterDocTog
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · engagement shoot with Sony A6300

Very nice. I heard the a6300 is even better. But these seem of very good quality as they are.

Jun 22, 2016 at 01:25 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · engagement shoot with Sony A6300

heikoM wrote:
Quenox, bad quality. Sheds metal pieces, broke already one. Anyway it works.

http://www.enjoyyourcamera.com/Objektivadapter/Adapter-an-Sony-NEX/Alpha-E-Mount/Tilt-Adapter-Nikon-F-Objektiv-Sony-Alpha-NEX-E-Mount::4959.html

heiko

Just got this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0194M9E9W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Seems easy to use but...

Attached my 50mm f1.4D to it and now I can get it off. That silver button on the side is not releasing it.

Jul 11, 2016 at 12:13 PM
heikoM
• • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · engagement shoot with Sony A6300

MRomine wrote:
Just got this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0194M9E9W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Seems easy to use but...

Attached my 50mm f1.4D to it and now I can get it off. That silver button on the side is not releasing it.

Sorry to hear )0:

Looks exactly like mine, never had a problem with releasing the lens. Overall build quality is bad, I agree. Mine did the job until it broke, have a new one now.

Hope you can fix it.

heiko

Jul 11, 2016 at 03:14 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · engagement shoot with Sony A6300

heikoM wrote:
Sorry to hear )0:

Looks exactly like mine, never had a problem with releasing the lens. Overall build quality is bad, I agree. Mine did the job until it broke, have a new one now.

Hope you can fix it.

heiko

I think I'm going to have to send it to my local repair place to see if they can disassemble it to get the lens off. My seems pretty solidly built and it is definitely stuck onto the 50mm now..

Jul 11, 2016 at 05:22 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · engagement shoot with Sony A6300

heikoM wrote:
Hope you can fix it.

heiko

Well I got a response from them and it was actually pretty simple once I knew which way to go. I was pushing down on the button, pushing the button horizontally in line with the lens and nothing was happening. I pushed and pulled every direction except back toward the body, it was pretty stiff. But now that I know which way to go it easy. Thanks for the recommendation!

Jul 12, 2016 at 02:40 PM
heikoM
• • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · engagement shoot with Sony A6300

MRomine wrote:
Well I got a response from them and it was actually pretty simple once I knew which way to go. I was pushing down on the button, pushing the button horizontally in line with the lens and nothing was happening. I pushed and pulled every direction except back toward the body, it was pretty stiff. But now that I know which way to go it easy. Thanks for the recommendation!

Oh, I could have told you which way to push...

Sorry, thought you know and that itīs broken.

Anyway, glad all is well now. Enjoy your new toy.

heiko

P.S: I want to see images!

Jul 12, 2016 at 05:40 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.