Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: E-M5 II (black) + 25mm 1.8 and JB design wood grip + $800 BO

melrocks2

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: E-M5 II (black) + 25mm 1.8 and JB design wood grip + $800 BO

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   E-M5 II, 25mm 1.8, grip, 2 batteries and 2 chargers

Sold

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

The camera is in near mint shape with no wear on any of the gripping or markings on body. It comes with body, flash, body cap and charger. The 25mm has no markings on the lense element or body.The lense hood however, does have a few marks. It has been checked for decentering and has none I could see. The Jb camera grip has a few marks on it from use, but nothing bad. The camera comes with a unfilled warranty card and has never been registered. I will provide my personal phone # to anyone who wants to have a chat about this since I don't stay on the internet all day to look for posts. My Ebay feedback is here - http://www.ebay.com/usr/melrocks2

EDIT: I have been getting a few inquires regarding shipping. It is $15 anywhere in U.S. I only accept paypal "gift" aswell.

Jun 20, 2016 at 08:51 PM
kilgore

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: E-M5 II (black) + 25mm 1.8 and JB design wood grip + $800 BO

tag.

Jun 26, 2016 at 11:15 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.