FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · questionnaire for weddings

skasol
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · questionnaire for weddings

Anyone got a good sample of questionnaire that you ask your clients before the wedding, like shot list, etc?

Thank you.

Jun 18, 2016 at 03:32 PM
dmacmillan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · questionnaire for weddings

Think long and hard about using a shot list. They can help make sure you don't miss special shots, but there have been reports of customers seeing them almost as a contractual agreement and have caused grief if a photographer missed even one of the checked shots.

I also suggest you request a designated friend or family member to help point out special guests who are not in the wedding party. Sometimes the bride wants a photo of her favorite teacher or someone else who is meaningful but not an obvious subject.

Jun 20, 2016 at 07:57 AM
skasol
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · questionnaire for weddings

dmacmillan wrote:
Think long and hard about using a shot list. They can help make sure you don't miss special shots, but there have been reports of customers seeing them almost as a contractual agreement and have caused grief if a photographer missed even one of the checked shots.

I also suggest you request a designated friend or family member to help point out special guests who are not in the wedding party. Sometimes the bride wants a photo of her favorite teacher or someone else who is meaningful but not an obvious subject.

Thank you very much for this. I appreciate it

Jun 20, 2016 at 09:53 AM
Elijah
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · questionnaire for weddings

There are plenty of questionnaires that are associated with shootQ that I use (shootQ.com)

Honestly, shootQ is the best virtual studio manager ever created for photographers.

Jun 21, 2016 at 06:17 PM
Svitlana_G

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · questionnaire for weddings

There are lots of samples of questionnaire in Google reviews

Jul 13, 2016 at 09:12 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.