Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sunset over the Naples Florida beach

blacktop123

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sunset over the Naples Florida beach

I just joined yesterday and admiring some of the great images posted here on this forum.
I hope that some of my shots can live up to the standards I see here and I won't be run out of town for bringing down the property value.
Pete!

_DSC8067-Edit by peter benecz, on Flickr

Naples,FL by peter benecz, on Flickr

Jun 11, 2016 at 01:00 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sunset over the Naples Florida beach

Hey Peter,

Welcome to FM Landscape!

You have some nice work here, I especially like #1. With #2, I would crop off the right side to lose those 2 people on the right, they distract in the image. The people in the middle are a great addition and compliment the setting sun nicely. You do also have a lens flare you should clear up in the water.

I like your view of Florida!

Jim

PS. Our forum standards are for the images to be 1200 pix on their wide side, yours are a bit bigger then that.

Jun 11, 2016 at 03:07 AM
wswartzwel
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sunset over the Naples Florida beach

Really like #1 Nice job on exposure into the sun. Great introduction by the way .. "bring down the property value" !

Jun 11, 2016 at 06:15 AM
blacktop123

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sunset over the Naples Florida beach

JimFox wrote:
Hey Peter,

Welcome to FM Landscape!

You have some nice work here, I especially like #1. With #2, I would crop off the right side to lose those 2 people on the right, they distract in the image. The people in the middle are a great addition and compliment the setting sun nicely. You do also have a lens flare you should clear up in the water.

I like your view of Florida!

Jim

PS. Our forum standards are for the images to be 1200 pix on their wide side, yours are a bit bigger then that.

Thanks for the welcome and the tip.

Jun 11, 2016 at 10:14 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.