Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: A Unique self-portrait studio set-up

fotobb

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: A Unique self-portrait studio set-up

A Unique self-portrait studio set-up for sale

Available

Price: $8,370.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Hey everyone!

I have put my heart and soul into this project.

Check it out here!

However, being a full time pro photographer working on multiple projects, time has become an issue with this particular one. I could have just box it but for some reason I really want to see it live and evolve.
The stuff that you see in the video is in essence a super portable portrait studio.
It's a set-and-forget kind of thing. By this I mean you can use it as an add-on to your usual photo session workflow. I have had great experience with it on multiple projects. As a result, two notable monographs were published:

Synergies of Sarajevo (FREE PDF) http://www.ljudmila.org/ipak/Synergy_of_Sarajevo_book/book-log-PDF-all-web2b.pdf

and

Who are you?
http://www.blurb.com/books/3434041-kdo-si-who-are-you?SSAID=314743&ce=affiliate_network

Besides, I have done countless studio and outdoor sessions with this set up.
On a more personal note, I have used this set-up on numerous occasions (friends getting married, get together etc. ) and was always amazed how much fun people have USING this set up.

The self-expression on the photos taken always surpassed any other portrait studio work in terms of naturalness.

Since I have some major other projects going I just don't have time to use the Selffish studio to reach its full potential.

I am looking for a passionate individual who would be willing take this ORIGINAL concept further.

However, for a limited amount of time I will leave this offer standing on this forum.

Here is a list of equipment that comes with this out-of-the box studio:

- portrait PRO ringflash lighting / CUSTOM MADE - 4 box set, adjustable construction,
- fixed on two wile light stands (heavy duty air cushioned Manfrotto 7731) to easily move studio position
- flash system : PROFOTO : 2x 600 Ws , 2x 300 Ws
- stand for camera
- TWO custom-made frames with transparent mirror -size 104 x 110 cm
- feet and hand trigger -flash connection cables , synchronization system for outdoor - use (to synchronize flashes when sensors can not work due to strong daylight)

STUDIO CAN BE DELIVERED ON ANY LOCATION IN EUROPE AS WELL AS 1-5 DAY of instruction, experiment and trial period can be organised.

Jun 09, 2016 at 04:17 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.