Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: **RARE**Vintage** Swiss ALPA 10d & KERN-MACRO-SWITAR 1:1.9/50 AR...

njsurfergirl

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: **RARE**Vintage** Swiss ALPA 10d & KERN-MACRO-SWITAR 1:1.9/50 AR Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Swiss ALPA 10d 35mm with Crocodile Wrap, KERN-MACRO-SWITAR 1:1.9/50 AR Lens

Available

Price: $6,000.00
Payment method: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover & Paypal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will ship once payment is received.

Swiss ALPA 10d 35mm Camera with 3 lenses including the Kern 50mm and one converter

REDUCED from ($9,000.00)

Included in this package:

•Swiss ALPA 10d Camera Body with Crocodile Wrap and Leather Case with 3 lenses and one converter.

•KERN-MACRO-SWITAR 1:1.9/50 AR Lens Made in Switzerland for ALPA

•Schneider Optic Kreuznach, Made in Germany Nr 34/1 (big lens)

•ALPA RETROFOCUS 1:3.5/28 ANGENIEUX, PARIS

•KALT 2X CONVERTER Made in Japan

EXTRA*****I will throw in a Samson 7201 (used) Commercial Tripod
And it has definitely been used, but works great! I will ship this separately ground. Value $250.00 used
Only with entire package. Need a photo? Message me.

Beautiful Camera with Crocodile Wrapped Body. They made crocodile, red or blue leather, GOLD and basic black. This camera is stunning. I have had the camera and all lenses tested with Color and B&W film and with each lens by a professional photographer. The photographer told me he actually cried when he began taking photos as he never thought he would ever have the opportunity as they are RARE and Even More RARE with the Kern 50mm lens.

****A total of six different models of motor drive and magazine back were reputed to have been made. Two models each for the 9d, 10d, and 11 series cameras, one full-frame, one half-frame. Estimates of less than 250 were made. Source: Wikipedia

Check out the Wikipedia link at the bottom of the page if you are not familiar with this camera or lenses. It's helpful.

Also I accept all major credit cards/debit cards which gives you peace of mind.

http://imgur.com/a/kyGa7

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpa

Thank you, Susan

© njsurfergirl 2016

Vintage **RARE***Swiss ALPA Package

© njsurfergirl 2016

Vintage **RARE***Swiss ALPA Package

© njsurfergirl 2016

KERN-MACRO-SWITAR 1:1.9/50 AR Lens made in Switzerland for ALPA

Edited on Jun 16, 2016 at 02:53 PM · View previous versions

Jun 08, 2016 at 01:53 PM
jim allison
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: **RARE**Vintage** Swiss ALPA 10d & KERN-MACRO-SWITAR 1:1.9/50 AR Lens

The camera is an Alpa, not an Alpha.

Jun 16, 2016 at 02:38 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.