Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon D4s Camera Body

BigRedDogATL

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D4s Camera Body

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D4s Camera Body

Sold

Price: $3,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free ground shipping to US Addresses only.

For Sale: Nikon D4s Camera Body in like new condition. This is U.S. version that was sold by a Nikon Authorized U.S. Dealer and used by an NPS member.

The camera comes with all the original boxes, manuals, accessories, etc. The manuals, camera strap and most of the accessories are still factory sealed and never used.

The camera has the very low shutter count of 27,771. In addition to the D4s camera body, I will include a brand new in box, never used Black Rapid Classic R-Strap camera strap. Also included are 2 Lexar 1066x CF memory cards.

I am asking $3,850. net to me for the camera. U.S. shipping only. Ground shipping to U.S. addresses at no cost to the buyer is included in purchase price. If the buyer wants insurance on the shipping, they will pay for that insurance.

The camera is available for viewing and pickup in Atlanta, for those that wish to see and test it in person. The reason for sale is that I have replaced the D4s and a D810 with the new D5 and D500. I am also selling a D810 body with MB-D12 battery grip. I am willing to make a special combo deal if someone wishes to purchase both camera bodies together.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you need more information. For those that are concerned that I am a relatively new member here, I can state that I am a Nikon NPS member in good standing. I am also a long time member of Nikonians and have sold equipment on that site with excellent feedback. I also have a 100% rating on eBay (seller ID: cwmartin). You are welcome to check out my photo gallery site at bigreddogatl.com

Nikon D4s Camera Body

Nikon D4s Camera Body

Nikon D4s Camera Body

Nikon D4s Camera Body

Nikon D4s Camera Body

Jun 04, 2016 at 10:03 PM
ray_hennessy
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D4s Camera Body

Interested, sent PM

Jun 05, 2016 at 10:07 AM
BigRedDogATL

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D4s Camera Body

I have sent you a reply PM.

Jun 05, 2016 at 10:40 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.