Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony RX100 IV

Guri
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX100 IV

Sony RX100 IV USA Model

Sold

Price: $725.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to CONUS

Purchased this camera on May 23, 2016 from Adorama in EX+ condition ( Will provide invoice) , hard to distinguish from new, for a trip I had. It includes the original box, battery, cable with ac adaptor, strap, neck strap attachments and documents. Also purchased new and are included the sony grip agr2 and sony lcd screen protector both installed, wasabi battery charger with two wasabi batteries and sony lcscsj soft case. From looking at the file naming it had 535 pictures taken (if the file naming was not reset before) and I shot about 847 so it has not had to much use. Took a few videos only.

Love the camera and the pictures and videos I took with it on my trip and I would gladly keep it but its just not going to get much use since I have a mirrorless system for when I go out to take pictures and do not have any more trips planned this year.

Price includes Paypal fees and Shipping USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to CONUS

Jun 02, 2016 at 09:37 AM
jon91581

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX100 IV

Tag for feedback

Jun 02, 2016 at 10:46 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.