Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: LightGear USA Softbox 24x36 (CAN / USA) reduced one last time.

kaplah
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: LightGear USA Softbox 24x36 (CAN / USA) reduced one last time.

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   LightGear USA Softbox 24x36

Withdrawn

Price: $45.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Canada Post Expedited

This softbox is in good condition, no rips or tears. The front fabric has some light stains, visible in the pictures, that will not affect (at least I don't see any effect) the light. The balcar / buff adapter has a ding, also visible in the pictures, but it fits and stays just fine on my White Lightnings.

Like any softbox, it can be fiddly to assemble. But not that difficult.

Regarding the size, I'm guessing. It's packed up now, but it certainly looks 24x36 in the pictures. Having said that, you can see the size from the pictures, and what you see it what you get.

I got this as part of a package, don't need it.

Shipping is $20 to the US (it's a large package) and $15 in Canada.

Regular PayPal, no gift - this protects both of us.

Pricing is in USD; Canadians are welcome to pay in either PayPal or EMT, converted to CAD -5% on the day of sale - or USD is fine too.

06/22 price reduced from $70 to $60.
07/12 price reduced from $60 to $50. This is as low as is goes.
07/20 price reduced from $50 to $45. this is a low as it goes, after this I'll just bin the thing vs expending effort to package and ship.

Edited on Jul 20, 2016 at 08:53 AM · View previous versions

May 30, 2016 at 11:16 AM
amci4
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: LightGear USA Softbox 24x36 (CAN / USA) reduced one last time.

Would I need a bracket to use this with a studio strobe?

Jun 28, 2016 at 08:03 AM
kaplah
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: LightGear USA Softbox 24x36 (CAN / USA) reduced one last time.

As-is, you can use it with any studio strobe that uses the PCB / Balcar mount.

With a different speed ring insert, you could in theory use it with any mount (e.g., Bowens).

In your PM, you asked about the streaklight 360ws light. I think, but do not know for a fact, that the "Godox S-type Bracket" would mount this light (and any speedlight). If someone wants to measure the outside diameter of the godox bracket, I'll compare to the insert on this softbox.

Jun 28, 2016 at 08:35 AM
kaplah
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: LightGear USA Softbox 24x36 (CAN / USA) reduced one last time.

It turns out that the speedring insert on this lightbox is 6" around. So one needs to find another insert or device that fits that, or just put it on a PCB / Balcar strobe.

Jun 28, 2016 at 08:27 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.