Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-S

JonW
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-S

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-S

Sold

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I pay shipping and PayPal fees

For sale is a great condition Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-S lens. This lens needs no introduction and is considered one of the best 28mm MF lenses you can buy, so good in fact Nikon still produces this lens and you can purchase a new one for $539.95 at B&H. This lens shows very little use and the body is easily a 9 and the optics are flawless. Aperture blades are clean and dry and also show no wear. Aperture F-stops click very positive. I have sold several of these and found another when going through my gear. I am planning on keeping one of these little jewels it's just too good. When you want a bleeding sharp beautiful image this is your lens. Like anything I sell if your not completely happy I will take it back and refund your purchase within a reasonable trial period of course.

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees to the continental US !

If additional images are needed let me know but I think these are a good representation of the condition of the lens.

Thanks !

May 29, 2016 at 03:06 PM
erikstoufferphotography

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-S

Post for feedback.

Jun 25, 2016 at 09:44 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.