Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: 2010 6-core Mac Pro 5,1 with extras

donmega
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: 2010 6-core Mac Pro 5,1 with extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mac Pro

Withdrawn

Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Split shipping cost to CONUS via FedEx. Other

2010 Mac Pro - Mac Pro 5,1

This computer was purchased new as a quad core 2.88 GHz machine with 4GB of RAM and an ATi Radeon HD 5870.

I have upgraded the machine configuration to a six-core 3.46 GHz processor with 48GB of RAM and a nVidia GTX 680 GPU. In addition to these upgrades, I have also upgraded the bootdrive to a PCIe based SSD found in the 2013 cylindrical Mac Pro (FAST) and have added a PCIe USB 3.0 card.

The machine also includes an LG Blu-Ray burner and 2 Western Digital Black 2TB drives in the internal bays.

As a bonus, I will include an EVGA nVidia GTX 970 GPU and Apple Extended Wired keyboard. The GTX 970 works perfectly with the nVidia Web drivers. It is currently installed in the computer as you can see in the screen shot. The computer will ship in the original box.

I currently need to be more mobile in my computing so I'm selling this machine and possibly my older MacBook Pro 15" Retina in anticipation of a new MacBook Pro announcement at WWDC next month.

I am asking $1600 which includes the Paypal fees and would ask the buyer to split the shipping cost. That cost can be discussed at time of purchase because I'm pretty sure I can get a good price on shipping via FedEx through work.

I'll post pics with the first available bump tomorrow after I've had some time to take some decent ones. I have great feedback here on FM and over on POTN both buying and selling. Please PM me here with any questions you might have.

Edited on Jun 05, 2016 at 09:03 AM · View previous versions

May 28, 2016 at 09:25 PM
donmega
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: 2010 6-core Mac Pro 5,1 with extras

Initial photos...

May 29, 2016 at 07:03 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.