Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: CONTAX N Zeiss T* 24-85mm + Kipon C/N-NEX E electronic adapter for...

MarcB83

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: CONTAX N Zeiss T* 24-85mm + Kipon C/N-NEX E electronic adapter for Sony E mount

CONTAX N Zeiss T* 24-85mm + Kipon C/N-NEX E electronic adapter

Sold

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will ship to US and Canada only.

This offer is for a near-mint Contax N Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar zoom lens 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5, plus a Kipon electronic adapter C/N-NEX E.

The lens is in near-mint condition as you can see on the pictures. The lens comes with its original front and rear caps and the Contax original lens hood GB-81.

The adapter is an electronic version that transmits EXIF data (aperture, focal length used, lens name) to the Sony A7 series cameras, and allows controlling the aperture using the camera. Focus in manual. What you need to do is to leave the aperture setting on the lens at its widest (f/3.5) and control from the camera body.

This is the same setup that sculptormic (Michiel S) uses; he's the one that recommended that adapter.

Both work great and I have been using this setup for over a year on my Sony A7II. Very impressive Carl Zeiss image quality! An excellent general zoom for the Sony A7's!

Price is for both items, shipping and PayPal included.

May 25, 2016 at 08:48 AM
lenticular11
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: CONTAX N Zeiss T* 24-85mm + Kipon C/N-NEX E electronic adapter for Sony E mount

If you are interested in selling the adapter only then please PM me. I already have the 24-85.
many thanks, David

Jun 08, 2016 at 10:55 PM
MarcB83

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: CONTAX N Zeiss T* 24-85mm + Kipon C/N-NEX E electronic adapter for Sony E mount

David,

For the time being, I prefer to try to sell the combo. For one, it works great, and when I did research the current price recently, I could not find it anywhere, nor on Kipon's website. It is as if it has been discontinued. Yet it works great with the 24-85mm; do not know with other Contax N lenses.

But I'll keep in mind in case.

Thank you,

Marc

Jun 09, 2016 at 04:46 AM
lenticular11
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: CONTAX N Zeiss T* 24-85mm + Kipon C/N-NEX E electronic adapter for Sony E mount

Thanks Marc, I would also do the same in your situation! The adapter certainly seems to have disappeared from the market.

I still have the N1 camera body too and it makes a fantastic combo although I haven't used it for a couple of years.
Thanks,
David

Jun 09, 2016 at 04:52 AM
Greggf
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: CONTAX N Zeiss T* 24-85mm + Kipon C/N-NEX E electronic adapter for Sony E mount

Tag for feedback!

Jun 09, 2016 at 04:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.