New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Great Performances

eeneryma
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Great Performances

On the way home from work today...another for my advertising series.

Your comments and suggestions appreciated.

Trying to post one a day lately. If too much let me know.

Steve

© eeneryma 2016

Great Performances

May 24, 2016 at 06:39 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Great Performances

Was the truck moving? Is the sign at the back stationary? The bicyclist is moving for sure, nice alignment and another mystery.

Now for the words, in our lifetime, what?

Great performances, food?

If these are well known ad campaigns, I have no experience with ads. Trying to make a connection.

May 24, 2016 at 09:34 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Great Performances

ben egbert wrote:
Was the truck moving? Is the sign at the back stationary? The bicyclist is moving for sure, nice alignment and another mystery.

Now for the words, in our lifetime, what?

Great performances, food?

If these are well known ad campaigns, I have no experience with ads. Trying to make a connection.

The truck was stopped in traffic (Canal St is a "parking lot" during rush hour). "In our lifetime" is a billboard behind the truck that is an ad for cancer care at a local hospital.
I love photographing billboards, and actually the side of a truck is a moving billboard. In this case it's the words I'm focusing on, usually over the top advertising to get one's attention. I'm not even sure what Great Performances, Celebrate Food means. It must be important because it's on the side of a truck. Life whizzes by as you can see by the bicyclist.

May 25, 2016 at 07:21 AM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Great Performances

eeneryma wrote:
The truck was stopped in traffic (Canal St is a "parking lot" during rush hour). "In our lifetime" is a billboard behind the truck that is an ad for cancer care at a local hospital.
I love photographing billboards, and actually the side of a truck is a moving billboard. In this case it's the words I'm focusing on, usually over the top advertising to get one's attention. I'm not even sure what Great Performances, Celebrate Food means. It must be important because it's on the side of a truck. Life whizzes by as you can see by the bicyclist.

Just think of me as you straight man. I ask the dumb questions so you can answer.

You make us think.

May 25, 2016 at 08:06 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Great Performances

ben egbert wrote:
Just think of me as you straight man. I ask the dumb questions so you can answer.

You make us think.

A big part of success in all aspects of life is asking the right questions.

Headed anyplace interesting this weekend?

Steve

May 25, 2016 at 08:36 AM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Great Performances

eeneryma wrote:
A big part of success in all aspects of life is asking the right questions.

Headed anyplace interesting this weekend?

Steve

No the roads are still closed, but I will drive up tonight looking for a road opening at a local scene.

Seems like Mar through May is great for Utah desert like Moab etc, but the alpine places have to wait until June.

May 25, 2016 at 09:19 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.