Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon D810 w/ RRS L Plate - $2,050 shipped - including PayPal

mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D810 w/ RRS L Plate - $2,050 shipped - including PayPal

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D810, RRS L Plate - $2,050 shipped, including PayPal

Sold

Price: $2,050.00
Payment method: Includes PayPal Fees. Discount for Chase QuickPay or USPS Money Order from Established Members
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Includes USPS Priority or FedEX Ground within Continental US

-- Relisting this, after changing my mind to keep it. Sorry, no trades, I need the money to pay off my credit card for this purchase --

Hi folks,

This is a Nikon D810 body that was purchased by the original owner 3 months ago, in February 2016, from Nikon USA as a refurbished camera. I am the second owner.

It is in "Excellent"/ "9" condition, with just under 10,000 shots on the shutter (actual count of 9,851 below from May 11. I may have taken a couple more pics testing and resetting the camera.)

I am also adding a Really Right Stuff D800/ D810 L plate worth about $75 that I purchased separately to make up for the $100 in shipping & PayPal fees.

+++

I bought this as a 2nd D810 body a few weeks ago, but I can't afford to keep it.

I am selling it for what I paid, $1,950, plus $35 estimated shipping, plus $65 PayPal fees = $2,050 total

I am adding in the RRS L plate, worth approximately $75 used ($140 new) so that you get some “value” for the cost of the shipping & PayPal fees.

I am happy to work with you to keep the costs down. I will deduct the PayPal fees for payment by a non-fee method- Chase Quick Pay, or USPS Money Order.

I will also reduce shipping to my actual cost if you are close to me, or local.

+++

Here is a link to the auction where I purchased it, with one picture. I thought this was a pretty good deal for a very lightly used Nikon D810, and I purchased it immediately, from a great seller:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1427277/0#13534994

+++

The Nikon D810 is just out of the 90 day refurbished warranty.

It comes with the D810 camera body, an EN-EL15 battery, battery charger, and a USB cable, in a refurbished box. The body cap is a "generic" cap without the Nikon logo on it.

Overall it shows just very light, general signs of use. There is a small mark on the rear LCD, which is why I have rated this as a very conservative "9", while it was rated as a “9+” when I purchased it.

The mark looks like a small scratch, about 1/8 to 1/4 inch long,very narrow, in the bottom section of the LCD.

It really has very little impact- I tried to clean it 2-3 times before I realized that it was a small scratch, not dust. The LCD has a Nikon BM-12 protector on it, and the scratch is not visible with the protector on.

+++

I can ship via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority. The camera is boxed up and ready to go.

I can ship it out tomorrow with 2 or 3 day delivery, although Monday is a pesky national holiday.

Please send me a PM with any questions. Thanks!

Best,
Michael

May 16, 2016 at 12:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.