New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Stolen Pentax 43mm limited / BEWARE robbers on Tenerife

Cooler

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Stolen Pentax 43mm limited / BEWARE robbers on Tenerife

One of my favorite lens was stolen on Tenerife (BEWARE, there works a team, they steal things from the cars all the time, they break door glass and open car trunk, i saw many cars, with broken glasses, one of them was mine ).
If you find Pentax 43mm limited with serial # 0032541 somewhere on ebay, fredmiranda etc, please, let me know!

May 16, 2016 at 05:08 AM
ClaSutherland

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Stolen Pentax 43mm limited / BEWARE robbers on Tenerife

Unfortunately, such teams are in all the touristic towns. Honestly, I always afraid that I will be robbed when we are traveling. The last year was challenging for us, and the only thing that I dream about is traveling. It seems to me that I am no longer afraid of anything if I only go on another trip. I found an interesting blog https://www.maid2match.com.au/the-interesting-history-of-teneriffe-in-brisbane/ where I read an article about an exciting place in Brisbane. I have never heard about it before, and it seems attractive to me to visit it.

Edited on Jun 21, 2021 at 10:53 AM · View previous versions

Jun 16, 2021 at 12:10 PM
chez
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Stolen Pentax 43mm limited / BEWARE robbers on Tenerife

I never leave anything in my car. That’s just too tempting for a desperate person.

Jun 16, 2021 at 09:50 PM
EdwardDye
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Stolen Pentax 43mm limited / BEWARE robbers on Tenerife

I just don't leave camera gear in my car, there are always a few bad people everywhere.

Aug 11, 2021 at 08:56 PM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.