Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 5DMKIII / Canon 5D Mark III With Canon BG-E11 Grip and Extras

propman07

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5DMKIII / Canon 5D Mark III With Canon BG-E11 Grip and Extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D Mark III With Canon BG-E11 Grip and Extras

Sold

Price: $1,900.00
Payment method: 3% PayPal Fees, Cashier's Check, Money Order
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays UPS shipping in CONUS

I'm selling my Canon 5D MKIII with the Canon BG-E11 battery grip to fund the purchase of some other items. Both the body and grip are in pristine condition with no scratches, blemishes, etc. The body has a shutter count of 27,882. I am also including a second Canon LP-E6 battery. Finally, the package deal is rounded out with a Delkin DD/DUC-UL dual battery charger. This charger is great, as it charges both batteries at the same time. Comes complete with box, manuals, cap, Canon strap, and protective plates for the batteries. PLEASE NOTE: This is the kit box, but I am NOT including the 24-105 lens that came with the original package.

Buyer pays 3% PayPal fees and shipping. I would be willing to accept cashier's check or money order, so PM me for details if you want to pay using those methods.

Please PM me with any additional questions. Thanks for looking.

Canon 5DMKIII Package

Front and Back Views

Left, right, and bottom views

Display and photos of battery grip

Shutter count

May 15, 2016 at 01:47 PM
joeykhan

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5DMKIII / Canon 5D Mark III With Canon BG-E11 Grip and Extras

Replying to leave feedback

May 31, 2016 at 05:06 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.