New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

3       end

Archive 2016 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

dhachey
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

These are all so precious. You have a beautiful family. It's hard to choose, but 7, 8 and 14 are my favorites, but they are all excellent. Thanks for sharing.

May 16, 2016 at 10:18 PM
FotoHouse
• •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

The captures are breathtaking Lisa--so much warmth, gestures of happiness, and a sense of hope.

Thanks for sharing the backstory and something so personal. You should do a portrait of just you, your husband, and the new miracle if you haven't yet. Keep us posted. I'm happy for you.

May 17, 2016 at 12:28 AM
Lisa_Holloway
• • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Thank you again guys for the kind words.

May 17, 2016 at 10:47 PM
gblyth

p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Best baby pictures I have I have ever seen

May 18, 2016 at 01:49 AM
KristinSmall
• •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Wow-wee, even better in this format! LOVE these. So precious, especially with the siblings. ::swoon:: So glad that you captured this precious stage of life and, you know, we will be praying for her!

May 18, 2016 at 08:41 AM
ultimaterowdy
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

killing it
in case it's helpful/useful, I find the appearance/processing of some of the eyes to be "too much" esp in contrast to the lovely rich soft colors and lines throughout the set. I can call out which pictures if you'd like.
don't mean to detract from the awesomeness that is here.

May 18, 2016 at 09:42 AM
Lisa_Holloway
• • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Thank you.

May 18, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Lisa_Holloway
• • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

I realize that the eye treatment on some of the images may not be to everyone's taste, but I like it - personal preference.

May 18, 2016 at 11:28 AM
Stephaniespix
• • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Congratulations Lisa, she is beautiful, I will pray that her surgery goes well.

May 19, 2016 at 08:27 AM
Lisa_Holloway
• • • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Thank you, Stephanie. We're heading out to Phoenix today for a checkup with her cardiologist team, hoping all goes well.

May 19, 2016 at 11:06 AM
haleym77
• •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

She's beautiful, so are your photos, and congratulations! Best of luck with the surgery and so sorry little Sylvie and your family has to go through all of that. I'm a NICU and oncology nurse at Phoenix Children's so I know she'll be in good hands.

May 19, 2016 at 08:35 PM
Lisa_Holloway
• • • •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Sylvie spent 12 days in the NICU at Phoenix Children's Hospital, we may have bumped into each other. Small world. Dr. Nigro will be doing her surgery. We really liked everyone there.

haleym77 wrote:
She's beautiful, so are your photos, and congratulations! Best of luck with the surgery and so sorry little Sylvie and your family has to go through all of that. I'm a NICU and oncology nurse at Phoenix Children's so I know she'll be in good hands.

May 19, 2016 at 09:11 PM
haleym77
• •
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Lisa_Holloway wrote:
Sylvie spent 12 days in the NICU at Phoenix children's hospital, we may have bumped into each other. Dr. Nigro will be doing her surgery.

No, I doubt we bumped into each other. I am PRN now as my business is growing, so I just work on occasion. My last few shifts have been with my bone marrow transplant kiddos. I float to NICU when they need me but haven't been there for a few months. Dr. Nigro is a wonderful surgeon and he'll treat Sylvie like she's his own daughter. Your accommodations will be MUCH nicer when you'll be on the 5th floor compared to the NICU rooms, as it's up in our new"er" big tower. Private bathrooms in your own room, etc. My word of advise to patients...don't EVER be afraid to advocate for your daughter and speak up if uncomfortable or have questions. We are a great team but don't ever forget that you still may have to be Momma Bear every now and then, as you know her better than we do :-)

May 19, 2016 at 09:22 PM
Lisa_Holloway
• • • •
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Thank you Haley! It's looking like her surgery will take place late this summer or early fall right now. I know she's in good hands but it's so scary.

May 19, 2016 at 09:27 PM
mirandamember
• •
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Ms. Holloway, these are heavenly. My prayers will be with you, your beautiful family, and Miss Sylvie Violet Holloway. I will be looking forward to your follow-up with Miss Sylvie's prom photos in about seventeen years!

May 19, 2016 at 09:31 PM
Stephaniespix
• • •
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

I will be praying for her. My nephew's newborn had a touch and go situation with twisted intestine, he is doing much better now so keep the faith
Lisa_Holloway wrote:
Thank you, Stephanie. We're heading out to Phoenix today for a checkup with her cardiologist team, hoping all goes well.

May 20, 2016 at 07:00 AM
Etherton
• • • •
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Lisa,

Congrats! All are beautiful but #17, wow, those eyes are really amazing!

May 21, 2016 at 07:03 AM
kevin s
• •
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

the photographs are nice. your new daughter is beautiful.

May 21, 2016 at 08:11 PM
Arka
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Congratulations, and a lovely family. I wish you all the best with your daughter's upcoming surgery; it's scary but it sounds eminently fixable. I had a surgery of a different kind done when I was 10 months old to fix a congenital defect, and have been fortunate to not suffer serious ill-effects from it since then (it's been almost 40 years!). I am sure the same will be true of your daughter once they fix the heart issue.

May 22, 2016 at 01:44 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · Sylvie Violet {my sweet new baby}

Fantastic as usual Lisa!!! Prayers are with you and family.
Dan

May 22, 2016 at 08:49 AM
       3       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

3       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.