Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-R (E60) - Leitax Sony A-Mount (R-mount i...

Matthew Runkel

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-R (E60) - Leitax Sony A-Mount (R-mount included)

Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-R (E60) - Leitax Sony A-Mount (R-mount included)

Sold

Price: $2,795.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental US.

For sale is my clean last-version Leica 50mm Summilux-R (E60). The lens is currently mounted with a chipped Leitax Sony A-mount (chip is the preferred James Lao M42C-L1). The lens works beautifully on my Sony A99 and should perform similarly on a Sony E-mount body with a Sony adapter. This is the last and best non-ASPH 50mm Summilux. Total production was approximately 2,700 lenses.

The original Leica R mount (ROM) is included and can be reinstalled before shipping upon request.

Glass is perfect. I would put the cosmetic condition at KEH EX, with a few bright areas on the front edge of the focus ring. Mechanics are sound. Focus feels slightly "dry" compared to some of my other R lenses, with *slightly* greater resistance in the .7m - 1m range. This is not material, nor ever an issue in use, but I mention it in the interest of full disclosure. Caps only (Leica front and Leica and Sony rear), no pouch or box.

$2795 PayPaled and shipped to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental US. I prefer to sell to a US buyer, but will consider selling to an established member outside the US with delivery confirmation to a PayPal confirmed address.

May 12, 2016 at 06:21 PM
mmacro
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-R (E60) - Leitax Sony A-Mount (R-mount included)

Tag

May 12, 2016 at 07:39 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.