Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

bgateb760
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5D3

Sold

Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Net price includes shipping.

Original owner. One of my backup bodies -- well taken care for and cleaned by Canon Service in Santa Ana, CA. ~44k Shutter.

Includes Phottix 3rd Party Grip, 2 Batteries, Charger and 16GB SD Card with Magic Lantern (can be removed, will do so at buyer's request).

Original box/manuals/charger and all accessories included. Prefer cash/in person (SoCal, Riverside area), but will ship for $1850 net to me.

Edited on May 27, 2016 at 01:19 AM · View previous versions

May 12, 2016 at 03:05 PM
bgateb760
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

JSPhotos wrote:
Sent you a PM!

Replied Thanks!

May 15, 2016 at 09:29 PM
ciscopro
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

hello, I am interested...!!!

May 17, 2016 at 01:45 PM
bgateb760
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

ciscopro wrote:
hello, I am interested...!!!

shoot me a PM!

May 17, 2016 at 04:12 PM
Charliet

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

Hello FM Fellows,

My account has been hacked by this user (JSPhotos.) He wanted to by my canon 5D III for the his film project and he sent me the video asked me to look at it if he did it correct. I then try to open the file and my FM, FB, Photography and dpreview accounts had been hacked!

I could not login to my FM user name: 2macthenhan. Tried to reset the password but my email [email protected] not recognize by the system.

Sorry, not to hijack the thread, I saw his user name (JSPhotos), he was replied on this sell, but his posted was gone and his user name (JSPhotos) now disappeared on the FM forum as well.

Is there the way to retrieve my old account (2macthenhan) back?

Please advise?

Thanks,

bgateb760 wrote:
Replied Thanks!

May 19, 2016 at 05:48 PM
bgateb760
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

Charliet wrote:
Hello FM Fellows,

My account has been hacked by this user (JSPhotos.) He wanted to by my canon 5D III for the his film project and he sent me the video asked me to look at it if he did it correct. I then try to open the file and my FM, FB, Photography and dpreview accounts had been hacked!

I could not login to my FM user name: 2macthenhan. Tried to reset the password but my email [email protected] not recognize by the system.

Sorry, not to hijack the thread, I saw his user name (JSPhotos), he was replied on this sell, but
...Show more

He tried the same thing on me via PM -- but once i clicked the link and saw it was an ".exe" file, i replied to him and asked him why it's an ".exe" before i opened it, suspecting it was probably a virus/backdoor, because his english wasn't very good in previous PMs expressing interest in this item-- then nothing. Hope he got deleted/banned, and hope you sort your situation out!

May 19, 2016 at 07:56 PM
erik jacobs

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

Sent PM!

May 29, 2016 at 10:57 PM
bgateb760
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Canon 5D3, 5D Mark III

SOLD! (off of FM) Thanks

Jun 08, 2016 at 12:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.