Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Flashpoint StreakLight 360 Ws Flash, over $100 in accessories

chrisfphotog
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Flashpoint StreakLight 360 Ws Flash, over $100 in accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Flashpoint StreakLight 360 Ws Flash with Power Pack and MUCH more!

Sold

Price: $320.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS

My Adorama Flashpoint StreakLight 360 Ws Flash with Power Pack and tons of accessories is for sale as I'm just going to speed lights. I simply don't use this strobe and can use the money for other gear. It has only ever been tested indoors in a pet and smoke free home.

The gear is 6-8 months old and I'd say the bulb has been popped maybe 50 times - max. So needless to say this stuff is in like new condition. Included in the sale is:

-Flashpoint StreakLight 360 Ws Flash
-Power Pack
-Twin power adapter ($20)
-Charger
-Boxes
-Beauty Dish with grid ($50)
-Snoots ($20)
-Umbrella holder
-Dome Diffuser ($20)
-Standard Reflector
-R1 transmitter set to fire the flash remotely

The StreakLight Kit sells for $349 on Adorama and there are $110 in accessories here. So that's a $460 "kit" in total up for grabs.

The unit functions perfectly. I tested in HSS using my YN-622 transceivers and it worked perfect.

This bad boy packs the punch of 4-5 speed lights. Here is some info from the Adorama website:
While the trend in modern flash design emphasizes automation and camera control integration, the Flashpoint Streaklight 360 leads the way with spectacular power, precise manual exposure on demand, advantages of advanced engineering and inventive circuitry in a solid, dependable package, energized by the magic of lithium.
Completely adjustable from full power, to cover large areas and bounce lighting, down to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments (22 settings) displayed on a generous LED panel. When energized by the new Flashpoint Blast Pack, it is capable of super rapid recycle in full power without overtaxing the components.
The 360ws bare bulb tube delivers beautifully even and soft light from its standard stippled parabolic reflector, with or without the two included diffusion disks. The Lumedyne style standard mount will accept most Lumedyne or Quantum accessories. The included umbrella mount securely centers the flash for perfect on axis light distribution within the umb rella.
Features like smart optical slave sensors and remote control options, set this durable hot shoe mounted light apart from the rest.

Let me know if you have any questions. I typically ship within 12-24 hours of receiving payment. Will ship USPS.

May 12, 2016 at 09:17 AM
greg_12000

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Flashpoint StreakLight 360 Ws Flash, over $100 in accessories

Payment sent. Tag for feedback

May 14, 2016 at 08:38 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.