p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Singapore trip

few from my trip to singapore
hope u like it

May 12, 2016 at 02:37 AM
jhg photo
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Singapore trip

Impressive place. The second appears best to me as it has a more interesting composition than the other two, which are more like tourist views. Did you play more with the polished metal brigde? There is certainly potential for more cool shots.

May 12, 2016 at 03:32 AM
Yudhi
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Singapore trip

jhg photo wrote:
Impressive place. The second appears best to me as it has a more interesting composition than the other two, which are more like tourist views. Did you play more with the polished metal brigde? There is certainly potential for more cool shots.

thanks mate
unfortunately there is no time for explore the bridge, my wife and son feel tired and wanna back to hotel

Edited on May 12, 2016 at 04:47 AM · View previous versions

May 12, 2016 at 03:54 AM
daggah
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Singapore trip

Gotta love Singapore for cityscape photography. I'll be posting shots from Singapore myself soon. I was taking photos from that little alcove on the bridge myself not too long ago.

May 12, 2016 at 04:11 AM
Yudhi
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Singapore trip

daggah wrote:
Gotta love Singapore for cityscape photography. I'll be posting shots from Singapore myself soon. I was taking photos from that little alcove on the bridge myself not too long ago.

yeah this little country is one of the best spot for cityscape.

May 12, 2016 at 04:28 AM
Ipanematom
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Singapore trip

Nice set! #2 gets my vote.

May 12, 2016 at 03:30 PM
Oscarsmadness
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Singapore trip

they are all impressive technically. However i like #2 best because the composition is a bit different from mainstream. I don't know how you got everything in focus in that shot, but whatever you did worked.

Thanks for exploring this subject, especially since nightscapes of Marina Bay Sands are already everywhere on the web, on postcards, tourist guides, TV, etc. There are always ways to reinterpret a popular scene or provide a change of perspective.

Singapore is a great place; I've been there several times to visit family. I'm sure you had a fantastic holiday!

May 12, 2016 at 03:59 PM
Yudhi
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Singapore trip

Ipanematom wrote:
Nice set! #2 gets my vote.

thanks!

May 12, 2016 at 07:30 PM
Yudhi
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Singapore trip

Oscarsmadness wrote:
they are all impressive technically. However i like #2 best because the composition is a bit different from mainstream. I don't know how you got everything in focus in that shot, but whatever you did worked.

Thanks for exploring this subject, especially since nightscapes of Marina Bay Sands are already everywhere on the web, on postcards, tourist guides, TV, etc. There are always ways to reinterpret a popular scene or provide a change of perspective.

Singapore is a great place; I've been there several times to visit family. I'm sure you had a fantastic holiday!

thanks mate.

May 12, 2016 at 07:31 PM
mabidally
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Singapore trip

Luv these Yudhi, the composition and perspective is very interesting and the colours and balance is great.

I photographed the same location from a room balcony high in the Swisshotel last year!

May 15, 2016 at 03:48 PM
CH3NO2
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Singapore trip

Nice, I like #1

May 15, 2016 at 05:41 PM
Yudhi
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Singapore trip

mabidally wrote:
Luv these Yudhi, the composition and perspective is very interesting and the colours and balance is great.

I photographed the same location from a room balcony high in the Swisshotel last year!

thanks mabidally .

May 15, 2016 at 07:41 PM
Yudhi
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Singapore trip

CH3NO2 wrote:
Nice, I like #1

thanks!

May 15, 2016 at 07:42 PM
TrojanHorse
• • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Singapore trip

Most of that stuff wasn't even there when I lived in Singapore from 96-99!

Lovely images.

May 18, 2016 at 04:33 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.