Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Olympus Pen F (Black), Leica M9

guardado1213
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Olympus Pen F (Black), Leica M9

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji Xt1

Sold

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS to CONUS

Up for sale is my spare Fuji XT1. Camera was used for a few wedding shoots but now I am looking to upgrade. Camera is in great shape, with everything working as it should. Very minimal signs of use. Will include with everything that came in the box(charger, flash, etc). I will also included the Vertical grip and two additional batteries(2 Fuji Batteries and 1 Third Party) with the sale.
For an added $100 dollars i can throw in a Kippon Leica M to Fuji X adapter. It is the version with the Helicoid, meaning you will have the ability of closer focus with all your Leica M lens!

Open to Trades! Looking for a Nikon Df or Nikon d810!

I have some feedback here but have plenty on Ebay (jagantonio) so buy with confidence. Buyer Pays for Paypal Fees, I pay for shipping (CONUS and Canada).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M9

Sold

Price: $2,350.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Up For sale is my wonderful black M9. The camera is in great condition with a few minor scuffs and paint marks on the top plate. The brassing gives it character I think. I bought this used from a camera shop a few years ago and it has never given me any issues. There are no problems with the sensor. (I had the camera checked by Steve at Steve's Camera in Culver City). Camera top plate has some scratches as shown in my pictures.

Open to Trades! Looking for Fuji XF 56 1.2, Fuji 50-140 2.8, or Nikon Df.

I will also included a black Leica grip with the camera that also has some light brassing and a black half case that came with it. I sadly do not have the box.
Buyer Pays for Paypal Fees, I pay for shipping (CONUS and Canada).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus Pen F

Sold

Price: $975.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Looking to sell my lightly used Olympus Pen F in mint condition and in perfect working order. According to the debug menu in camera, there are only 1326 shots on this body. Camera comes with everything that came with the box plus an extra battery.

Camera retails for $1199 plus tax. You get mine with an extra battery. You also Pay no Shipping.

I have some feedback here but have plenty on Ebay (jagantonio) so buy with confidence. Buyer Pays for Paypal Fees, I pay for shipping (CONUS and Canada).

Edited on Jul 05, 2016 at 12:44 PM · View previous versions

May 11, 2016 at 10:46 AM
xtianyves
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Olympus Pen F (Black), Leica M9

What no photos of the sexy Pen F?

Jun 09, 2016 at 04:03 PM
guardado1213
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Olympus Pen F (Black), Leica M9

Sorry Still at work
Will post some up when i get home

Jun 09, 2016 at 04:30 PM
GC Productions

[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Olympus Pen F (Black), Leica M9

No Leica M9 available.

Jun 21, 2016 at 10:05 AM
guardado1213
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Olympus Pen F (Black), Leica M9

The leica M9 is still available

Jun 21, 2016 at 10:18 AM
guardado1213
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Olympus Pen F (Black), Leica M9

Prices reduced!!

Jul 05, 2016 at 02:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.