FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · First of 2 new websites » have a look

LeeSimms
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · First of 2 new websites » have a look

First of all, thanks to those of you here who have shot for us over the last couple of years. You've gotten us out of some tight scheduling spots — most appreciated.

A month ago I decided it was time to spin off the associate side of our business that shoots low-to-middle budget weddings. We do so much volume through our corporate partnership with this company (over 100 weddings booked so far for 2016) it was time it got its own brand, logo, website and identity. So, in a flash comes ...

http://www.love-and-lens.com

This is version 1 of the site. Soon, more photographer portfolios will be added, a video page, and some informative tip pages for couples (how to plan for family photos, etc).

Since we don't need SEO for this site (the customers are all handed to us), I decided to go it easy and use SquareSpace. I always loved the look of their portfolio sites and wanted to try one. This seemed like the perfect project for it.

Please break the site and post your feedback, corrections, bugs. THANKS.

tomK

(Lee 'Baby' Simms was one of my favorite radio DJ's in real life and the name of fictitious DJ played by Tom Waits in the movie Down By Law)

May 10, 2016 at 07:22 PM
heikoM
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · First of 2 new websites » have a look

I like it.

Looks fun, clean, affordable. For the most part decent images.

Contact details are a bit unusual, at least from my perspective.

I like that I can see the prices and that the images are "delivered" within 2 weeks.

I would wish to see images of the photographers.

heiko

May 11, 2016 at 02:02 AM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · First of 2 new websites » have a look

Thanks — yes, the details are unusual — we don't book the weddings.

Below each photographer's portfolio is a photo of them. There might be one missing but will be added soon.

May 11, 2016 at 08:58 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.