Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: LNIB Nikon 70-200 f/2.8G AF-S VRII

davidrwilliams
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: LNIB Nikon 70-200 f/2.8G AF-S VRII

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Like-new in box Nikon 70-200 f/2.8G AF-S VRII

Sold

Price: $1,595.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price includes insured airmail shipping within continental USA or Canada

Lens is in like-new condition with virtually no sign of use. Includes the hood (with perfectly functioning latch), tripod mount, caps, soft case, original box, and all original packaging.

The lens has had the dovetail base for the tripod mount replaced with the RRS LCF-10P mount which provides a more robust mounting attachment for the tripod mount. See here:

http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/LCF-10P-Plate-Mount

I'm the original owner and purchased the lens through my local authorized Nikon dealer, so the lens is eligible for service by Nikon. This is not a Grey-Market lens. Lens is from a non-smoking house and has never been exposed to any rain, snow or any nasty things.

Price includes insured airmail shipping within continental USA or Canada within a carefully and securely packaged double-box. Price is net of any applicable PayPal fees.

Please check my references and purchase with confidence that you are dealing with an honest and reliable FM'er.

Please contact me via FM private message (PM).

May 10, 2016 at 02:32 PM
dmac80

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: LNIB Nikon 70-200 f/2.8G AF-S VRII

Tagged for feedback

May 10, 2016 at 08:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.