New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Looking for LivingLoud's "Librarian"

Focus Locus
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Looking for LivingLoud's "Librarian"

I'm looking for FM member LivingLoud, or LivinLoud... not sure which iteration of spelling is correct. When I logged into FM today, a contest winning image of a librarian appeared in the randomly served photos.

I couldn't click on the user name or the image until I logged in, but once I logged in, I could no longer find the username or the image, as different images were randomly served.

I looked under "View Winners" and the image wasn't there. I searched both spellings of member LivingLoud under search by user name, and the results in all cases were zero matches found. Likewise, I searched for the term "librarian" under both message body as well as by topic, also with zero matches found.

Clearly, I don't know how to use the search engine successfully, because I just saw the damn photo appear 15 minutes ago when I logged in. So I turn to you, because if you frequent the People forum, maybe you know who LivingLoud is, and can post a link to a thread where he/she has commented, so I can pm him/her about the "Librarian" image.

Thanks!

May 06, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Charlie K.
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Looking for LivingLoud's "Librarian"

Brina - one attractive librarian. is the name of the thread you are searching for. Go to the people forum and paste into the search field on the right and you should be good to go.

May 06, 2016 at 01:35 PM
Focus Locus
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Looking for LivingLoud's "Librarian"

Thank you Charlie K.

I knew someone around here would remember it. I saw it for the first time this morning, only at a glimpse, and wanted to know if the bookshelves were edited to fall away at an angle (originally vertical) of if the bookshelves were at an angle in real life. I PM'd LivingLoud with that question, thanks to your key word "Brina".

For anyone else interested, LL's pictures are worth looking at again...

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1367020/0

May 06, 2016 at 05:49 PM
Paul Mo
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Looking for LivingLoud's "Librarian"

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotomax - copy and paste.

May 08, 2016 at 10:23 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.