Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Fujifilm X-Pro1 16MP camera

blueswanmedia

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Fujifilm X-Pro1 16MP camera

Fujifilm X-Pro1 16MP camera

Available

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free FedEx shipping

This is a fantastic camera from what many believe is the best all-around still photography system on the market, Fuji X. Much easier to learn photography with these cameras than Nikon or Canon, as you can see the image BEFORE you take it through the electronic viewfinder. The X-Pro1 also has an optical viewfinder however, so you can use that if you prefer. The system can switch between the different viewfinder options at your command.

I bought this camera new from Adorama for $1699 in April of 2012, it is a USA model. It is in excellent condition, and has had a screen protector on the back LCD since day 1. I do not have any lenses for sale, but there are tons on the open market at relatively low cost. I recommend the 18-55 f/2.8-4 and the 35mm f/1.4 for starters. or if you're just going to get one the 35 or 18mm f/2 are good choices as they are plentiful and cheap since they were the first lenses to debut for the system (along with the 60mm f/2.4 macro). There are now over 20 lenses available from the system, from ultra-wide and fisheye to fast portrait to super telephoto.

I own a reputable studio and have a 100% feedback rating on eBay, plus I'm happy to chat live via phone before the sale if you like. I understand this is my first time posting on Fred Miranda so there may be some hesitation. This camera has some sentimental value for me, so I'd love to see it go to someone who loves photography as much as I do and is ready to use to make many more great images!

May 06, 2016 at 11:37 AM
photosbylesko

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Fujifilm X-Pro1 16MP camera

Hello there. I am interested in this camera. Could you please email me at [email protected] to discuss further details? Thank you.

May 07, 2016 at 10:25 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.