Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama & Pirelli World Challenge Barber Mo...

jtmdmd12
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama & Pirelli World Challenge Barber Motorsports 4-16

Here are a few from Barber Motorsports a couple of weeks ago.

Other pics from the weekend are at: https://actionsportspix.smugmug.com/BarberMotorsportsRacing/Barber-IndyPWC-423-424-2016/

Thanks for looking!
Ted

Edited on May 09, 2016 at 11:49 AM · View previous versions

May 06, 2016 at 08:23 AM
jtmdmd12
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama & Pirelli World Challenge Barber Motorsports 4-16

A few more. The wing on the McClaren in pic 1 & 2 came off when it hit the inside wall & flew over the wall. It landed where I normally shoot from just up the hill. I never thought about anything being able to hit there, but now I've seen it!

May 06, 2016 at 08:25 AM
Jefferson
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama & Pirelli World Challenge Barber Motorsports 4-16

... A golf course with a race track running through it ...

Photos #5 and #10 to me have more appeal do to "dynamics" the cars show. Hope you had fun ...

Jefferson ...

May 06, 2016 at 08:54 AM
jtmdmd12
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama & Pirelli World Challenge Barber Motorsports 4-16

It was a perfect weekend- ~75 degrees & sunny on Sat. & Sunday. Its a beautiful place- they are doubling the size of the museum & have built a bridge from the museum across the track to the Turn 3- Tun 4 area. It kind of messes up some of the classic shots in the Turn 8-9 area back toward the paddock.

May 06, 2016 at 09:23 AM
dhansen
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama & Pirelli World Challenge Barber Motorsports 4-16

Great photos!!

May 08, 2016 at 09:47 AM
jtmdmd12
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama & Pirelli World Challenge Barber Motorsports 4-16

Thanks

May 08, 2016 at 10:26 AM
jtmdmd12
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama & Pirelli World Challenge Barber Motorsports 4-16

A few more

May 09, 2016 at 12:11 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.