FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · In the way

morris
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · In the way

Have you ever felt like you were in the way?

043016DSC_8021 by Morris Altman, on Flickr

043016DSC_8026B by Morris Altman, on Flickr

Comments and suggestions welcome,

Morris

May 04, 2016 at 06:05 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · In the way

Just yesterday, a sparrow almost took my head off when it zipped by at the speed of light. Good perspective Morris.

May 04, 2016 at 09:24 PM
Brev00
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · In the way

Recently, I was shooting a flock of birds by the Arkansas River, I was hoping to fill my zoom with a good part of the flock as they moved over the river at a distance. Then, they shifted direction and flew directly at me on the shore. I was lucky to get a shot or two away as they flew directly over my head. A little adrenalin does not hurt. Nice job with this crew. What I like is the sheer energy of the images. Kind of reminds me of floral images with the identical birds echoing and receding into blur.

May 05, 2016 at 04:57 PM
morris
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · In the way

KCollett wrote:
Just yesterday, a sparrow almost took my head off when it zipped by at the speed of light. Good perspective Morris.

Those little beaks can hurt!

Thank you Ken

---------------------------------------------

Brev00 wrote:
Recently, I was shooting a flock of birds by the Arkansas River, I was hoping to fill my zoom with a good part of the flock as they moved over the river at a distance. Then, they shifted direction and flew directly at me on the shore. I was lucky to get a shot or two away as they flew directly over my head. A little adrenalin does not hurt. Nice job with this crew. What I like is the sheer energy of the images. Kind of reminds me of floral images with the identical birds echoing and receding into
...Show more

Subject echo is a great compositional element and I find it fascinating when you see the flock as an echo like this.

Thank you Brev,

Morris

May 05, 2016 at 05:23 PM
surfnron
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · In the way

Neat shots Morris. Remember that they have long necks and can get to the front element of your lens if you forget to duck ~ Ron

May 06, 2016 at 06:50 AM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.