Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Sony HVLF43M and Phottix Odin for Sony (w/ sony adapters)

Clayton G
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sony HVLF43M and Phottix Odin for Sony (w/ sony adapters)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Phottix Odin TTL + HSS Trigger + Reciever (includes adapters)

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Can ship how you request (will require signing upon delivery)

The product is as the title states. They are reliable, fast, and do indeed work with HSS and TTL using Sony equipment. I just don't use the HSS enough to keep these when I also have another brand of trigger/receiver.

This sale includes the trigger/reciever + the Sony MIS adapters which will be needed to work with the newer sony mirrorless stuff. I am not 100% on what needs what as far as the old minolta gear and Sony A mount, but I know these adapters were needed for my Sony Flash (HVL-f43M) and Sony a7ii.

I would say these are 9/10. There is some minor scuffing on top of the transmitter from being in my bag and one short fall. Nothing more than a little rub on the plastic, I've never had any issues with them. Still has the plastic protecting covering and original boxes/equipment.

http://www.amazon.com/Phottix-PH89046-Flash-Trigger-Transmitter/dp/B011YSU6WS?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   HVLF43M

Available

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Can ship how you request (will require signing upon delivery)

This speedlight is great. I love the flexibiliy in the design for on camera bounce, and it has several nifty features that make it seem like a top tier flash. I read unfortunate reviews about the higher end Sony speedlights being unreliable so I decided to settle on this model. I never had any problems. Lightly used, looks to be new.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HVLF43M-Power-Flash-Bounce/dp/B00DQI00EY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462419499&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+hvl-f43

Edited on May 18, 2016 at 09:59 AM · View previous versions

May 03, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Clayton G
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Sony HVLF43M and Phottix Odin for Sony (w/ sony adapters)

Would love to sell these two together, they make a great pair I'm just moving back over to Canon.

May 10, 2016 at 02:11 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.