Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Carl Zeiss Contax G Planar 45 w/hood&UV, Sonnar 90 w/hood

ytxchen

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Carl Zeiss Contax G Planar 45 w/hood&UV, Sonnar 90 w/hood

Carl Zeiss Contax G Planar 45mm USD310 (offers are welcome)

Withdrawn

Price: $310.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority (US only), covered by me

Superb little lens here. Regarded as one of the best Zeiss lenses out there. Was adapting to A7 series and the result is fantastic!

includes: Lens, contax protective filter, original rear cap, matching hood, contax metal hood cap, contax soft pouch, i.e. everything in the photo. (NOTE: this lens does NOT come with common snap-on front cap, but a large metal cap that attaches to the hood.)

- The lens is very clean, minor signs of use on lens body, glass is pristine.
- The hood shows moderate amount of wear.
- There is a little bit of play between the inner and outer barrel of the lens. I consulted my friend who is a contax g expert when I first got the lens. He confirms that this is a common issue with contax g lenses, and will not affect IQ in anyway. So nothing to worry about here. Just thought it's worth mention.

Price USD310 net to me. Paypal only. Please add 3% if Paypal regular.
Shipping to CONUS is covered by me. Sorry I will only ship within US.

• • •

Carl Zeiss Contax G Sonnar 90mm USD165 (offers are welcome)

Withdrawn

Price: $165.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority (US only), covered by me

Another awesome little lens. Also well-regarded by the zeiss and mirror-less community. Perfect candidate for a travel/walk-around tele. Tiny, light, sharp, it has it all. Loved the photos it produced.

includes: Lens, contax front cap, off-brand rear cap, matching hood. i.e. everything in the photo.

- Lens very clean, minor signs of wear on the barrel.
- The hood shows moderate amount of wear.
- There is a tiny cleaning mark on the front element of the lens. Only visible under strong, direct light. Will not affect IQ.

Price USD165 net to me. Paypal only. Please add 3% if Paypal regular.
Shipping to CONUS is covered by me. Sorry I will only ship within US.

May 03, 2016 at 05:23 PM
ytxchen

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Carl Zeiss Contax G Planar 45 w/hood&UV, Sonnar 90 w/hood

Photos of G90

May 03, 2016 at 05:24 PM
abcdang

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Carl Zeiss Contax G Planar 45 w/hood&UV, Sonnar 90 w/hood

tagged for feedback

Aug 09, 2016 at 10:39 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.