Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · How to post feedback when...

Stilltime
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · How to post feedback when...

...the buyer didn't post in your thread; instead they directly PM'd you. I would like to post feedback for joshtofsrud since he didn't ship everything that he said he would in our trade, didn't accurately describe the lens, and now isn't returning my text messages.

This is *not* how I do business on FM and do not appreciate the way this transaction has proceeded. Since I have no ways of communication with him now, I felt the appropriate feedback would be the proper route to go...

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris C.

May 02, 2016 at 11:07 AM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · How to post feedback when...

Chris, for starters I'd drop off a PM to Fred Miranda (link is in upper right hand corner of this page) to ask for his assistance. Replying off the grid, as it were, and as in your case, is a tactic sometimes employed by folks who show up here with less than positive intent. HTH

May 02, 2016 at 11:49 AM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · How to post feedback when...

Chris, FWIW, if you do a search on his FM name, you will see he has Poor feedback on a prior transaction based upon characteristics similar to those in yours.

May 02, 2016 at 11:57 AM
Stilltime
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · How to post feedback when...

anthonysemone wrote:
Chris, FWIW, if you do a search on his FM name, you will see he has Poor feedback on a prior transaction based upon characteristics similar to those in yours.

Thanks for the help! I thought it would be fine since it was only 1 negative and a pretty good run of positive feedback.

I'll send FredMiranda a PM.

Thanks,

Chris C.

May 02, 2016 at 12:38 PM
jancohen
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · How to post feedback when...

Chris, I also just pm'd you some additional info which you may or may not find useful.

May 02, 2016 at 12:59 PM
Jim8EL
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · How to post feedback when...

We need a "Hall of Shame" thread and start giving some of these guys some unwanted attention.

Whew, I'm in a rotten mood today.

May 02, 2016 at 03:36 PM
jancohen
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · How to post feedback when...

"They took the lens right out of my pack..."

In contrast to the clothes off of your back.

May 02, 2016 at 05:10 PM
Fred Amico
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · How to post feedback when...

I know that in today's society it's a fact of life, but am so tired of all the scams one has to be aware of. Seems that no matter what one does, there's a scam out there to take advantage of the transaction.

May 02, 2016 at 07:16 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.