Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Sony 85 1.4 GM - $1700

mabryms
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sony 85 1.4 GM - $1700

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony 85 1.4 GM

Available

Price: $1,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

I just bought this from a fellow FMer, but have decided to go another path. The lens is amazing, focus speed, sharpness and bokeh are the best I have ever seen, but it is big. As of this year I'm no longer a wedding photographer as my day job is moving me to India. So I have to change mind set and go for small lenses more suited for travel. So I'm buying Loxia's for the moment.

Price inlcudes pp fees and USPS Priority shipping. Lens is a US model and looks brand new, comes with box and everything that came in it.

Edited on May 04, 2016 at 02:56 PM · View previous versions

May 02, 2016 at 09:06 AM
jberry
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Sony 85 1.4 GM - $1700

This SONY 85 1.4 G Master is an awesome lens, took this pic with it! While doing a lens comparison against the Zeiss 85 1.4 ZA planar, the GM is sharper and has really great bokeh GLWS!

May 03, 2016 at 12:20 AM
mabryms
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Sony 85 1.4 GM - $1700

I already want to keep it and then you go and post great pictures taken with one.....I was trying to be responsible.

What is most impressive is you could take that shot at 1/60...I used the Canon 85 1.2 for years and knew my results were "iffy" if dropped below 1/320....the IBIS combined with the ISO of the A7Rii really changes the game when combined with fast primes.

Thanks for sharing.

May 03, 2016 at 09:38 AM
AGeoJO
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Sony 85 1.4 GM - $1700

Tagged for feedback - thanks!

May 04, 2016 at 04:07 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.