Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 28mm f/1.8 EF USM ($310)

jcomer82
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 28mm f/1.8 EF USM ($310)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D

Sold

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Selling a Canon 5D I/Classic/First Version in overall good shape. Body is in good shape and works great. A few marks can be seen on the bottom, and the hot-shoe shows signs of use. LCD has a couple very, very faint scratches. Other very small marks, which can be seen in the photos. Includes three batteries and charger, only. Nothing else is included.

I've put about 2,000 shots on it the past year, but I have no clue what the shutter count is for the camera.

Shipping is included.

Sorry, but I don't use PayPal anymore. For anything. They've been nothing but trouble for me over the years and I closed my account. I can do Square Cash, Pop Money transfer or bank transfer. Square Cash and Pop Money are simple and quick. Open to other methods, too. Check my feedback and stalk me if any of this concerns you.

Thanks for looking!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 28mm f/1.8 USM EF EOS lens

Sold

Price: $310.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Selling a Canon 28mm f/1.8 EOS USM lens in great shape. Little to no signs of wear can be seen on body. Glass looks great and shows no marks. Everything works as it should! Includes cap and box, only. Nothing else is included.

Shipping is included.

Sorry, but I don't use PayPal anymore. For anything. They've been nothing but trouble for me over the years and I closed my account. I can do Square Cash, Pop Money transfer or bank transfer. Square Cash and Pop Money are simple and quick. Open to other methods, too. Check my feedback and stalk me if any of this concerns you.

Thanks for looking!

Edited on May 15, 2016 at 09:21 PM · View previous versions

Apr 30, 2016 at 09:31 AM
jcomer82
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 28mm f/1.8 EF USM ($310)

28mm

Apr 30, 2016 at 09:39 AM
matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 28mm f/1.8 EF USM ($310)

These two were one of my all-time favorite combos for just general walking around. Such a great little lens and paired up with a classic like the 5D, it shines. Good luck with the sale!

May 03, 2016 at 10:53 AM
doowop42
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 28mm f/1.8 EF USM ($310)

Was the mirror fix done? Are you the original owner?

May 04, 2016 at 06:04 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.