Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon

kshiong2008
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon

Sold

Price: $1,530.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free shipping within CONUS.

This is an almost brand new Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon F-mount. I bought this US version lens brand new from a US authorized dealer at the end of October, 2015. I never got a chance to take it outside to do real shooting. I was only able to use it to take some in door test shorts.

It definitely shows no sign of use anywhere on the lens body, glass and even the lens hood. The glass was protected by a UV filter (not included in this sale) since the first day, so both front and end glass are in pristine condition. I even purchased a hard lens cap (included in this sale) for it (Sigma doesn't equip this lens a regular lens cap, but a soft cap/cover). It will go with all the original box, accessories, and documents.

It's a fantastic telephoto lens, takes very sharp and saturated pictures at all focus distance even wide open. AF is super fast and accurate, no AF fine tune needed on my Nikon D810 and you can always get the Sigma USB dock to adjust the AF if needed. It's built like a tank. I simply has no chance to carry this monster out to use it when I always go out with my two kids. This is the only reason I have to let it go and will get something easier to carry.

Copy of the purchase receipt is available.

Edited on May 10, 2016 at 07:58 PM · View previous versions

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:03 PM
cohenfive
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon

This is a great lens, I love mine. Glws.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:03 PM
mach250
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon

Been eyeing this or the contemporary for quite a while now but still unsure if I want to pay the difference between the two for steel and full weather sealing. Wish sigma didn't want $240 for their replacement tripod foot mount but its only $60 for the wimberly p50...hmmmmm

Apr 29, 2016 at 01:38 PM
cohenfive
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon

Mach, not trying to butt in, but there is more difference in the lenses than just the build quality, which really is tank-like. Glws!

Apr 30, 2016 at 05:20 PM
Douglas L
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon

mach250 wrote:
Been eyeing this or the contemporary for quite a while now but still unsure if I want to pay the difference between the two for steel and full weather sealing. Wish sigma didn't want $240 for their replacement tripod foot mount but its only $60 for the wimberly p50...hmmmmm

I bought the SUNWAYFOTO LF-M1, $60, works fine.

Apr 30, 2016 at 05:43 PM
A. Winslow
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sigma 150-600mm DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Nikon

Pm sent

May 25, 2016 at 07:40 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.